All images on this blog site are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any manner without the written permssion of the artist, Memory Roth

Saturday, June 21, 2014

It's Summer!


Storms fascinate me, the clouds, the wind, the lightning.  Of course I like to be in a safe place while I enjoy the storm, but there is a bit of a thrill being caught out in it.  Mother nature at her finest, just reminding us who is in charge.

One of my favorite times of the year is summer.  Partly because of the storms, but mostly because of the ease the warm weather brings.  The green of the trees bring peace to my heart, the flowers joy, the sounds and smells of summer stir up pleasant memories of past.  It's a time to enjoy mother nature, spend time with friends and family and to make new memories.

I'm taking some time off from my art for the new few months.  In the last three years I have neglected many things that now need to be attended to.  There is much to do and yet I need to take some time also for myself.

I hope you have a wonderful summer and I look forward to getting back to my blog sometime in the Fall.

Take care, until then.......Memory


1 comment:

Karen Blanchet said...

We took some time last night to enjoy the summer weather around a fire. Delightful! Have a super summer Memory.