All images on this blog site are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any manner without the written permssion of the artist, Memory Roth

Monday, August 19, 2013

Mural Mosaic - Unveiled



The Sherbrooke, Quebec Mural Mosaic - Canada Summer Games Mural was officially unveil to the media and to the public Friday, August 16, 2013.  It looks fantastic!!  I am so pleased to have participated in the mural and painted two panels for it.  I am very honoured that Lewis Lavoie had my panel "The Hurdler" moved closer to street level!!

Click on the link to see the mural and check out the artists.....can you find my panels?

http://www.muralmosaic.com/sports.html

On Top of the World                                                                       The Hurdler                  

Thank you to Scott Hayes of the St. Albert Gazette for the great articles in Wednesday, August 14, 2013 Gazette.  **Special note regarding the last paragraph about the article he wrote about me - I am not the feature artist at the September 2013 St Albert Artwalk, but I am being featured at Gemport from September 5 to the 26th.  
                        


No comments: