All images on this blog site are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any manner without the written permssion of the artist, Memory Roth

Sunday, March 24, 2013

What a Show!! Night of Artists - Straight from the Art

The Art Show
At the Enjoy Centre - St. Albert, AB

My booth
Art at night

Lewis Lavoie 

My wonderful helpers!

Pulse
Phil Alain

On the weekend of March 14th to the 17th, 2013 the Night of Artists, which has been around for 16 years, held it's first (hopefully) annual "Straight from the Art" art show at The Enjoy Centre in St. Albert, Alberta.  What a show!!  31 artists and photographers from St. Albert, Edmonton and the surrounding area put up their art and participated in the festivities.  Hundreds of people came to the show, in spite of the snowy weather.  Phil Alain, founder and organizer of the show did a fantastic job putting it all together in just a few short weeks.  I personally had a wonderful time meeting and getting to know the other artists and photographers and being able to show my art to so many people; I am humbled by the response I have received and I am thrilled to be able to join this group of  outstanding talent and incredible personalities.


Stay tuned for the announcement of the next NOA event!!

No comments: