All images on this blog site are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any manner without the written permssion of the artist, Memory Roth

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Autumn Glory



Autumn is my favorite time of the year.  Living in Alberta we don't get some of the vivid reds that the folks back east do, but it's still a very pretty time of the the year.  Living in a city you wouldn't think you would come upon such a beautiful scene but that is what my son and avid photographer Graham did.  When I first saw his photo I didn't believe it was from in town, but it was, right off of Meadowview Lane.  What a beautiful fall day!  I was thrilled to be able to paint this painting.

Original Oil
20" x 36" - framed]
SOLD
Original photo reference - Graham Roth - St. Albert, AB
www.grahamrothphotography.blogspot.com

No comments: