All images on this blog site are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any manner without the written permssion of the artist, Memory Roth

Friday, February 4, 2011

"Memory's" - A One Woman Art Show and Sale

I'm so excited to announce my very first One Woman Art Show and Sale!  I have been working towards this show for many months now and I can hardly believe it will be a reality in less than a month.  I hope you will be able to drop by if you are in my neck of the woods.

Scott Hayes did a great article for the St. Albert Gazette's Wednesday, March 2, 2011 edition.  Check out the link!http://www.stalbertgazette.com/article/20110302/SAG0307/303029981/-1/SAG/local-rising-talent-roth-gets-great-gig-at-new-salon

Date:  Friday, March 4, 2011 and Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time:  Friday - 7pm to 9pm
          Saturday - 10am to 3pm

Place:  Heaven Essence Day Spa
           #123 - 15 Circle Drive
           St. Albert, Albert, Canada

Phone:  780-460-0555

My Art show will coinside with Heaven Essence's Grand Opening. 
There will be some exciting door prizes including a 8 1/2" by 12 3/4" framed Limited Edition Reproduction of my award winning painting "Boats at Portsoy".

The Spa is easy to find:

Directions:  It's on the south east side of St. Albert - Take Campbell Road, past the Servus Place Rec Centre, turn right at the end of the road (Centre St) and it's the fourth building on the left, just past the stop sign (Circle Drive).

Hope to see you there!!

"Boats at Portsoy" - Oil on Canvas
20" x 30"
Limited Edition Reproductions available

No comments: