All images on this blog site are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any manner without the written permssion of the artist, Memory Roth

Saturday, August 25, 2018

The Easel is Calling!


Where has spring and summer gone?  It seems like yesterday I was moving my studio from VASA and planning on working in my yard for the spring and most of the summer.  Both things happened, my studio is back at home, my yard is starting to shape up.  I have thick green grass in my front yard, who knew that fertilizer worked! The flowers are looking good, definitely time worth spent in the garden, but summer is coming to a close and September is just around the corner. Back to school for one of my kids and back to routines.  I really do love September! 

Allowing myself to take some time off from my art and concentrate on other things around my home has helped me feel refreshed and ready to get back to the easel.  I have a lot of new ideas and many pieces to finish, it's going to be a lot of fun to get started.

Besides getting back to the work I am excited about a gallery space that I have created in my home.  It's a perfect place for me to show my art to friends, family, clients, colleagues and acquaintances, by appointment. I really like the space I've created and having the ability to show my work, and the commute is a breeze!   

So it's almost time to put the gardening gloves away and pick up a paint brush, I think the easel is calling.  Stay tuned!

 

No comments: