All images on this blog site are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any manner without the written permssion of the artist, Memory Roth

Monday, August 30, 2010

"My Ride"





Little boys and big toys...what a combination! My Great Nephew Cohen, is one lucky little boy to be able to ride the "big boy toys". Okay, he's not actually riding it, but I bet he would like to, even at 21 months old he knows what he wants! I bet his dad Grant can hardly wait until Cohen is old enough to actually help around the farm, in the meantime his mom, Kim can continue to take pictures of him doing all those charming things that little boys like to do.

Original Oil on Canvas 20" x 24"
Sold
Original Reference photo courtsey of Kimberly Collis - Vulcan, Alberta
Studio C Photographics



People's Choice Winner - 1st Place - St. Albert Painters' Guild Fall 2010 Show and Sale

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh
My
GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry.... but this is AMAZING