All images on this blog site are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any manner without the written permssion of the artist, Memory Roth

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Boats at Portsoy























Winner of an Honorable Mention Award for the Gamblin Artist Color 2008 International Torrit Grey Painting Competition

My Painting titled "Boats at Portsoy" was the winner of an Honorable Mention Award for the Gamblin Artist Color 2008 International Torrit Grey Painting Competition taken place in Portland, Oregon, USA. I'm excited to tell you that my painting "Boats at Portsoy" can be seen in the June 2009 issue of "American Artist" magazine. This is an incredible honor for me. You can also see my painting at www.gamblincolors.com - Torrit Grey - Archive - 2008 - Click on the painting to see entire painting.

Limited edition.....signed and numbered giclees can be purchased - 20" x 30" on canvas or 8 1/2" x 12 1/2" on canvas, framed or unframed. To order please email me at memroth7@telus.net.

Original photograph taken in Portsoy, Scotland by Jeffery Barclay of Washington State, USA

Original oil on canvas - 20" x 30"
Not for Sale at this time

No comments: